partner-id.ru
Remember me
Password recovery

People Private live cam

My name is Evelyne and I know that I'm very hot and beautiful girl. I'm very horny girl and love when guys speak dirty to me and tell me about their fantasies.
Here's where you can meet singles in Memphis, Tennessee.

Mysql slave invalidating query cache entries table

Rated 3.93/5 based on 830 customer reviews
Free adult webchat no registration Add to favorites

Online today

We found this severely annoying and now use My SQL's event scheduler to update a timer table on each master every second, so we can actually see actual delay from the global master (in a non-ring topology) or delay from any peer in a ring.

I belive the issue is not related to long running queries.

From both innotop has the more advanced functionality.

Both need to be called with credentials to connect to the database: show variables; # List all configuration settings show variables like 'key_buffer_size'; # List a specific parameter set global key_buffer_size=100000000; # Set a specific parameter # Finally ensure to edit to make the change persistent Also have a look at this My SQL config parameter explanation.

the global Were the size and type set to 0 when the server was started, or later?

Rows: ~49,917,839 Inno DB latin1_swedish_ci Size: 28.7 Gi B I've now yet been able to repeat with 100% accuracy.

The only way to not acquire the query cache mutex in My SQL pre-5.5 is to compile My SQL without query cache. For My SQL 5.5 , to completely disable the query cache (thus, not acquiring the query cache mutex) is required to set query_cache_type=OFF at startup (not at runtime).

That also means that if query_cache_type=OFF at startup, you need to restart My SQL if later you want to enable the query cache (you can’t enable it at runtime).

After fixing some major issues on my slave I started to sync it with the master and observed that it was doing it really slow ....found "invalidating query cache entries (table)" to appear in my process list every now and the....

i checked the Qcache variable but didnt seem to be out of the ordinary, checked my innodb status but no clues there...started searching the web and found the issue could be with the binlog format being row...i tested with the same data set on my test machine and binlog format being statement ....didnt see any such thing there....seached more and found a bug